In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Monday, April 12, 2010

Gotta do my taxes over...

.
Have a thousand stories in progress but have to do my taxes over again, I can't owe two thousand dollars, I can't!

Meanwhile, just thinking:

Being in the middle of it, I first realized these crimes go all the way to the Vatican back in 1994 or so. Otherwise why would the pattern of behavior and the Church's response be the same in every city?

It is so great to see civilians finally get this.

Meanwhile I don't have time to post more than this one sentence, gotta do that ... other thing.
.

No comments: