In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Monday, July 26, 2010

Priest Has Gay Sex then Gets Ready to Say Mass

.
This made me laugh out loud this morning...



The Panorama Magazine video from Rome, with graphic sex scenes deleted... "Il video continua con scene di sesso esplicito," but that scene is cut...

Then the priest gets dressed to say Mass.

'nuff said. I can't help it. When he dons his vestments I just burst out laughing, every time I see it.

HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE do people need to see the hypocrisy and lies all over this church?

No comments: