In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Friday, October 1, 2010

If Tonight is My Last, What That Gotta Do?

.
"If the sky falls down, it's going to be all right." That's how I feel right now, Friday slowing down...



"If an angel came down to me, asked what I would do differently, I would say nothing you see."

(Lyric goes on to say, "I love someone truly" and well... still it's a great song.)

"If the sky falls down, it's going to be all right."

The soundtrack of my life has to include only bars and phrases of the music.

No comments: