In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Angelic intervention

.
City of Angels Blog was founded on angelic intervention.



I happened to record this call to 770 AM radio last week, angelic intervention again. A friend emailed that the topic was pedophile priests. I found the station online and decided to record the next caller.

The next caller was "Martin" telling the radio audience about me, City of Angels Lady, in Albuquerque to investigate and write about Servants of the Paraclete and their effect on the local population. Just a cool coincidence that I happened to capture on camera, and it's all part of the story, right, "Martin"?

On City of Angels on YouTube

No comments: